The RIG called ‘Mystique’
SACS S-590 Ridged Inflatable Boat (5.9 meters). We have owned her for the last 6 years and had some fantastic times. We have spent a lot of time and money to bring her to the standard you see today. She is fast and capable of 50mph and certified to take 10 persons on board as there is so much space! The engine is just the best with very low hours. The trailer is slightly over sized which is good and very easy to launch and recover due to the boat sitting low in the trailer.
The SACS RIBs are a premium brand, manufactured in Italy. The S-590 is one of the smallest manufactured as they are into the big RIBs look them up on the internet! However extremely rare in the UK, ‘Mystique’ is thought to have been a luxury yacht tender initially residing in Spain. She is a 2000-year model, length 5.9 meters long (19.5ft) and 2.58 meters wide (8.5ft) and wearing black oversized 600mm diameter Hypalon fabric tubes, which are in fabulous condition. She has an in-built underfloor 125 litre fuel tank coupled with water separating filter.
Massive locker spaces don’t believe that would find another 6m RIB with the storage capacity of this one, lockers under all of the front seating, under console and massive space under rear seats and ‘A’ frame. We have fitted 6 beach chairs, table, cooler box, BBQ, food and wakeboard!
Suzuki 150 HP (DF150TGL16) with a 2.867cm3 displacement, installed September 2016 (manufacturer’s warranty until September 2021) with only 232 hours and in near as new condition! Outboard engines don’t get much better than these, with push button start, drive-by-wire control system and multi-function gauge indicating – engine rpm, ground speed via GPS, fuel tank level, engine trim level, trip info, warning info and current time. Equipped with Datatag security. With full service history. This package is capable of speeds of 50mph!
Extreme EXT1900 Super Roller trailer (2016) incorporating 32 nylon no-marking rollers, lockable coupling and AL-KO waterproof sealed bearings, plus heavy-duty brakes replaced in 2020. Good two speed winch with break and also spare wheel attached to one side, plus 8ft wide LED lighting board.
Additional Equipment and Updates
• ‘A’ Frame - Heavy duty bespoke made curved stainless steel ‘A’ frame, suitable for towing wakeboards and toys from high level, plus large cleats at low level. Incorporating all LED nav lights and spotlights, plus VHF and FM aerial. (2017 cost £4k)
• VHF Radio – Icom ………………(2018)
• FM Radio - Fusion MS-RA205 FM marine stereo with Bluetooth (2018)
• Steering - Seastar hydraulic steering (2016)
• Upholstery – New bespoke upholstery to all seating and sunbed, 2018 cost £1.3k
• Depth gauge - HawkEye depth gauge, water and air temperature
• Covers - bespoke made breathable winter and summer covers by Dolphin Sails manufactured from ‘Top Notch’ a lightweight breathable material, 2019 cost £2k.
• Deck lighting - LED blue low level deck lights, looks fantastic at night!
• Underwater lighting – LED blue high intensity underwater rear lighting, wow!
|No. of engines:||1|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||5.9m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Deep V|
|Hull colour:||Grey & Black|
|Fuel capacity:||130 Litres|
Sept 2016 with only 232hrs full service history and 'As New' with Suzuki warranty till October 2021
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.